The programme will be printed on August 3.
- Barbara Pfeifer : Personendaten, A0 or A1
- Ingo Frost : diplom work
- Apple Germany : wants to show off their new widgets @ a table
- Arnulf Christi : a poster w/ their own machine & projector, to show off mapping apps.
- Daniel : rcbirds (multiple monitors?)
- Mapping posters, c/o Jakob (who will explain them? Jakob? Arnulf?)
Please note : We have a number of gaps to fill in the schedule now; I would rather not have too many rooms that only have 2 15-minute presentations to fill 90 minutes. Sj
I don't see a good reason to unprotect this page; all changes at this point must be minor and go through the programme committee. I would like to request that it be protected again so that edits can be implemented by a sysop.--Eloquence
Sound and other issues
see m:Broadcasting for sound details
Sven. Eugene. Ward. Brion/Tim. Ross.
- Other: [Thurs: Christophe Ducamp (Craowiki) +2]
- [Thurs? WikiHow. ]
- [via IRC? Atlassian/Confluence, Snip/Snap]
- Introductions (15m)
- Breakout? (30m) 5-person groups. Have everyone ask certain questions.
- Gather again afterwards (30m)
- Platform introductions (plenary or? 45m) -
- Sven (Twiki basics & simples lessons)
- Ward (initial wiki dev)
- Eugene (abstraction / layer separation and P-wiki)
- Crao story (Christophe)
- Discussion (15+m)
- MediaWiki answers (MW devs; if desired)