Internal:Haus der Jugend
Put in here questions which should be answered by the Haus der Jugend.
- How many lunch groups, how many people in each group?
- 160 people fit in the cafeteria, 40 more in the courtyard. The HdJ proposes to send people in groups of 50 persons in shifts of 15 minutes.
- double rooms for couples - possible?
- how many beds/which rooms are on floors reserved for which sex?
- first floor has showers/toilet only for women, second floor only for men. We can of course mix the rooms but people will have to climb stairs.
- rooms are numbered, each rooms has a name of a city.
- linens are provided
- towels have to be brought by the participants (the HdJ has a few for sale).
- each place has a lockable wardrobe, people can either bring locks on their own, HdJ has a few for rent (5 Euros deposit)
There is a cafeteria, accessible 24 hours, providing coffee, cold drinks, snacks and things like soap, tooth brushes etc. A small TV/internet room is nearby. Outside their are two fields for playing chess.
- Will we have access to set up the rooms before Thursday evening?
- we need to specify exactly when we need access to which room, because they may be booked.